Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blake Shelton Reveals 'Sick' Details About Honeymoon

Christopher Polk, Getty Images
Country music's royal couple, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert, are back in the daily grind after enjoying a uniquely romantic wedding, followed by a few days of downtime in Oklahoma and a whirlwind trip to Reba McEntire's Cancun vacation home. Now, the new groom is revealing details about their Mexican getaway -- including some information a lot of you might prefer he had kept to himself.

"I surprised her and flew her down there with a couple friends of ours for three days of absolute crazy fun," Blake tells E! Online. "We got to experience everything: we got drunk, we ate too much, we got seasick one day, we got sunburned, I did a couple shots of salt water that I didn't mean to because the waves were hitting me too hard. We did everything you're supposed to do in Mexico ... including, I drank the water and had diarrhea."

No comments:

Post a Comment