Monday, April 25, 2011

Joe Nichols Heads Back Down Under

Frederick Breedon, Getty Images
"I can't wait to get back to Australia!" exclaimsJoe Nichols, who will head Down Under next week for his third tour of the country. The Australian leg of the singer's Shape I'm In tour comes just a month after Joe headlined the CMC Rocks the Hunter festival in New South Wales' Hunter Valley.

"My previous visits to Australia created fantastic memories, so I'm definitely looking forward to another visit," he explains. "It is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. I think every person in the entire country is nice. Seriously, I haven't seen or heard of a mean person yet. And they love country music. Gonna be a great time."

Australian fans are just as eager to welcome the 'Brokenheartsville' singer back as he is to return. "Joe has been a big hit here in Australia," tour promoter Rob Potts says. "The country music fans can't seem to get enough of him. I know he sold out of product at each of his previous shows. He has been diligent and consistent about coming back to Australia to develop his fan base here, and that's paying off for him."

No comments:

Post a Comment