Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift + More -- Top Tweets of the Week

Frederick Breedon, Getty Images
Every weekend, The Boot brings you the week's top tweets, so you can see what your favorite stars are chirping about! This week's top Twitter posts come from Blake Shelton,Frankie Ballard and more. Don't forget to follow The Boot on Twitter (@thebootdotcom).

Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton): "I asked Miranda if I could do @chelseahandler while I was in L.A. tonight. She said ok ... YES!! She completely misunderstood what I meant!!"

Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13): "Wow. I'm still the same as I was in elementary school -- the last to realize it's April Fools day. WAY confused until someone reminds me."

1 comment:

  1. Do they do April Fools in London?? I don't know..

    Can't wait to see Speak Now in my town.

    Taylor Swift tix

    -suzie

    ReplyDelete