Monday, February 27, 2012

Toby Keith Reveals His Acting Career Is Done

Ethan Miller, Getty Images
In 2006, Toby Keith added 'actor' to his resume, starring opposite Kelly Preston and Burt Reynolds in the film, 'Broken Bridges.' In 2008, he went even further when he produced, co-wrote (with co-star Rodney Carrington) and starred in 'Beer for My Horses,' which took its name from his No. 1 single with another co-star,Willie Nelson. Despite the success of those projects, the singer-songwriter now says his movie career is over.

"When I did the movies, it affected my [song]writing," he tells the Country Vibe. "I had quality songs and we had hits and stuff, but it affected my day-to-day, my system, my routine and the volume of songs that I bring to the table when I record an album."

No comments:

Post a Comment